25th February 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure MEng(Telecommunications Engineering) admission in The University of Sydney? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello Sir/Madam, can any of you kindly let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for studying for the MEng(Telecommunications Engineering) course at The University of Sydney? Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

26th April 2021, 01:13 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure MEng(Telecommunications Engineering) admission in The University of Sydney? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure MEng(Telecommunications Engineering) admission in The University of Sydney is given below.

Candidate can get admission through IELTS or TOEFL score.
Candidate must have minimum score of 6.5 Band to get admission.

Candidate can visit official website for any inquiry.
https://sydney.edu.au/study/admissions/apply/entry-requirements/international-students.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?