29th November 2011, 12:07 PM
ratnaji

Can I get seat in 2nd phase of Counselling being a candidate having secured 2305 rank in PGCET for M.Pharmacy having not get seat in 1st phase?

i got rank 2305 in pgecet for m.pharmacy , seat not alloted in 1st phase and can i get in 2nd phase of it . i am non-local

23rd July 2012, 09:14 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get seat in 2nd phase of Counselling being a candidate having secured 2305 rank in PGCET for M.Pharmacy having not get seat in 1st phase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratnaji View Post
i got rank 2305 in pgecet for m.pharmacy , seat not alloted in 1st phase and can i get in 2nd phase of it . i am non-local
As per you rank you are eligible to get a seat in M. Pharmacy. Normally in the first counselling the students who have scored 90% or more are called upon. But, then different college/university have different approaches for setting the counselling session for candidates. You haven't mentioned your aggregate marks scored in your Bachelors. It would have helped to give you a proper insight into your query.

I would advice you to consult the administrative department of the institution regarding their allotment of counselling dates, whether it is on merit basis or aggregate percentile in bachelors or entrance exams. They are the right people to provide you the details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?