24th January 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(Agricultural Science) in Massey University?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BS(Agricultural Science) from Massey University. Can anyone of you please let me know what entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission for this course?

30th January 2019, 02:12 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BS(Agricultural Science) in Massey University?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test with respect scores:
-TOEFL 6.0 (no band less than 5.5)
-IELTS 80 overall (min 19 in Writing)
-PTE Academic 50 Overall (min 42 in communicative skills)
-Cambridge English (170)
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study BS(Agricultural Science) in Massey University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?