6th December 2016, 01:15 PM
Subham Manna

Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing BBA 1st Year from KIIT School Of Management, Bhubaneswar. I a interested in Airline Services so I want to know am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? Is there a scope in Airport Management? Are there enough job options available? What are the further things to do after completing BBA & to go for Airline Sector? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is best for government jobs? BBA or B.Com?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?
  3. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  4. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Career opportunities after completing BBA
  6. Subjects details included in BBA and what king of jobs are available after completing BBA in private and Government sector?
  7. Whether BBA in Airport Management is the good career option or not? What is the starting salary offered to freshers? -- [New]
  8. Job opportunities for BBA 4th semester candidate in Assam?
  9. Admission in BBA for a candidate who have secured less marks in 12th standard? Job opportunities in Odisha after completing BBA?
  10. Job opportunities and eligibility to appear in CLAT for BBA student? Whether BBA degree has no value?
  11. What is the fee structure of BBA course in KIIT Bhubaneshwar in Orrisa?
  12. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  13. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
  14. What are the jobs available after completing Graduation with BBA? What will be the salary?
  15. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  16. Is Airport job a good option after BBA? What are merits and demerits of the Airport job?
  17. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course?
  18. Is BBA possible after completing 10+2 with medical stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?