25th April 2018, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) in Engineering Institute Of Technology? Duration of this course?

Hello everyone, kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology, Perth for studying BS in Industrial Automation Engineering? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  2. Eligibility to get BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology, Perth? Fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  3. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  4. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  5. List of the colleges offering M.Tech in mechanical engg?
  6. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU?
  7. How many courses are there in Aeronautical Stream after passing 12th?
  8. Which college can I get after scoring 1159 in ECET in EEE branch?
  9. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which stream will I get after scoring 10951 rank in KIITEE?
  11. How to do correspondence in B.Tech? I have completed diploma in specialized mechanical
  12. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 18553 in PGCET(CSE stream) in Karnataka
  13. Documents required to get admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology for BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) course?
  14. List of courses other than engineering to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada? Duration of course and fees for it?
  15. Which are the colleges that I can get after scoring 4505 rank in WBJEE?
  16. Robotics Institutes in Bhopal?
  17. How to take admission in aeronautical college? I am a student of 10th standard
  18. Are Maths students eligible for Agricultural B.Tech and BSE?
29th May 2018, 04:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BS(Industrial Automation Engineering) in Engineering Institute Of Technology? Duration of this course?

Engineering Institute Of Technology, Perth for studying "BS in Industrial Automation Engineering"

Duration of this course is 3 years long.

In order to get admission in Engineering Institute Of Technology, Perth for studying "BS in Industrial Automation Engineering" , you have to take an English Proficiency Test like IELTS, TOFEL etc. So for secure admission your to score in IELTS with at least 6.0 (with no individual band score less than 5.5)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?