4th May 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

List of courses other than engineering to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada? Duration of course and fees for it?

I have completed 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream and want to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada. Which course will be beneficial for me except engineering in this college? Duration of course and fees for it?

28th November 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses other than engineering to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada? Duration of course and fees for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed 12th with Science (Mathematics) stream and want to study in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada. Which course will be beneficial for me except engineering in this college? Duration of course and fees for it?

List of courses other than engineering to study at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada is given below;

Bachelor of Business Administration – Duration 4 years – Tuition Fee – Rs 4 Lakhs approximately
Business Administration Diploma – Entrepreneurship & Innovation – Duration 2 years
Business Administration Diploma – Human Resource Management – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 4 Lakhs
Business Administration Diploma – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 4 Lakhs
Forest Technology Diploma – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 4 Lakhs
Hospitality Management Diploma – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Interior Design Technology Diploma – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 3.9 Lakhs
Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma – Duration 2 years – Tuition Fee around Rs 3.9 Lakhs

Candidates can find the courses available in Northern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada at the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?