12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study LLM(International Business Law) in Case Western Reserve University School of Law? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Case Western Reserve University School of Law for studying LLM(International Business Law)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

5th September 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study LLM(International Business Law) in Case Western Reserve University School of Law? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Case Western Reserve University School of Law for studying LLM(International Business Law)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Applicants have to appear for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) for the admission to study LLM International Business Law at Case Western Reserve University School of Law. They should also clear the English proficiency test TOEFL for the admission to study LLM International Business Law at Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Applicants can find the details in the university website link given Click Here. Duration of the LLM International Business Law is one year full time and two years part time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?