12th August 2018, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get LLM(International Business Law) in Case Western Reserve University School of Law? Fee expenses of LLM(International Business Law)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study LLM(International Business Law) from Case Western Reserve University School of Law. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses.

15th September 2018, 04:25 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to get LLM(International Business Law) in Case Western Reserve University School of Law? Fee expenses of LLM(International Business Law)?

As for as my knowledge you must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.

Eligibility Requirements

-You should have a four year certification from a licensed foundation.

-Take the Law School Admission Test (LSAT).

-Enroll with LSAC's Credential Assembly Service (CAS).

-submit a finished application form.

Course duration will be 12 months and Fee will be 51,900 United States Dollar which is equals to 37,42,249.50 Indian Rupee

Hope this will help
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?