14th May 2019, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to do further studies in USA for 10th student?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that how can I study in USA after completing 10th standard? I want to know the entrance exams for studying in Europe? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

15th June 2019, 05:49 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to do further studies in USA for 10th student?

As you saying you are in 10th standard and want to continue your further study in abroad. So you can pursue high schooling in USA. It is not easy to get admission in any American institute however you should make a plane and have to follow it.

First of all you need to choose a high school based on the subject you intend to study and apply for it. After that you will have to sit in English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS. Once the Institute will accept your application and allow you for study then you can apply for Student Visa.

Entrance examination in not required to pursue in American high school however you may need to appear for an interview or admission test at the time of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?