14th May 2019, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to study Chinese Language to further pursue MEng in China? Whether Work experience is necessary to study there?

Sir/Madam, I have got 6.42 CGPA in my BTech. I want to study MEng in China. So, Chinese language is necessary for study in China? Is work experience is must or not? Can I get a seat in China? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

15th June 2019, 06:59 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to study Chinese Language to further pursue MEng in China? Whether Work experience is necessary to study there?

No, it is not compulsory to study Chinese Language to pursue any course in Chinese University. There are many Universities/Institutes offering MEng. program entirely in English language. Work experience is also not necessary to study in China. But many reputed university ask for prior work experience in related field.

These are the Chinese universities offering MEng program in English:-
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China
The Sino-British College, Shanghai
Xian Jiaotong-Liverpool University
Duke Kunshan University
Guangdong Technion-Israel Institute of Technology
New York University Shanghai
Wenzhou Kean University
The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?