6th January 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to do further studies in Canada for 10th student?

Hello Everyone,
How can I study in Canada after class 10th? I want to know the entrance exams for study in Canada? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Further studies in Canada for a candidate who has secured 50% in 10th?
  2. Who is an NRI student? If a student studies till 10th abroad and studies his 11th and 12th in India then is he eligible for exams under normal category? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Whether a candidate studied till 10th standard in Abroad but completed 12th in India is eligible for entrance exams under normal category?
  4. Should I have to appear in SAT to do further education in Canada after completing 10th? Is there any other entrance exam for admission?
  5. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  6. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  7. Entrance exams for higher studies in Abroad for 9th CBSE student
  8. What percentage is required in B.Com for studies in Canada or New Zealand?
  9. What courses to do after the completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  10. Are there any entrance exams after passing 10th?
  11. Eligiblity to study in Canada for 10th passed student?
  12. What are the entrance exams we need to prepare to do higher studies in Microbiology?
  13. Whether good marks can be scored in board exams as well as entrance exams if selecting ISC board?
  14. Am I eligible to appear in Tamil Nadu Engineering Entrance exam if completed 10th in Canada and pursuing 12th in India?
  15. Studies at Toronto after 10th CBSE?
  16. Schools which offer Legal Studies for 10th student? Course duration of Legal Studies?
  17. Entrance exams to do further studies in Abroad for Pharma.D 4th year student?
  18. Entrance exams to study Agricultural Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Andhra Pradesh?
12th January 2016, 10:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to do further studies in Canada for 10th student?

To pursue your higher studies in Canada after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations are standardised tests which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you need to report your examinations scores for applying admission to higher courses in Abroad Universities.
22nd October 2016, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams to do further studies in Canada for 10th student?

Hi,
After 10th I have to send my daughter to Canada for higher studies like 11th, 12th and degree. I have my sister in canada. So kindly advise in order to processed further.

Thank you in advance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?