3rd January 2019, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Automation of Technological Processes and Production in Volgograd State Technical University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to study Bachelor in Automation of Technological Processes and Production from Volgograd State Technical University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course in this university?

9th January 2019, 07:15 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Automation of Technological Processes and Production in Volgograd State Technical University?

If you want to study Bachelor in Automation of Technological Processes and Production in Volgograd State Technical University, first you have to provide a document of previous examination (original), nostrificated and legalized. Then you have to appear in the entrance examination in the following subjects:

Russian language,

Mathematics,

Physics/Chemistry/History/Social studies (depending on the chosen field of studies).

For details visit;
http://www.vstu.ru/eng/international...-examinations/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?