24th March 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

27th March 2019, 05:41 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London?

-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take the following English test:

-IELTS score of 6.5, with not less than 6.0 in each of the sub-tests.

Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London
28th March 2019, 10:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London?

Applicants whose first language is not English, will need to have sit in and qualify the English proficiency test such as International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic Test) with overall score of 6.5, with not less than 6.0 in each components to study BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London.
Candidates seeking for admission in BBA(Culinary Industry Management) in Birkbeck, University of London can apply online through the below mentioned website link:
https://www.ucas.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?