9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

10th September 2018, 02:04 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

As for as my knowledge you need to have Good Knowledge of the English Language, so need to take the following test with at least score as mentioned :

-TOEFL iBT score of 80 or higher
-IELTS score of 6.0 or higher
-Cambridge Certificate (CAE or CPE)

hope this will help
12th September 2018, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

There is no entrance examination available to study BS Electrical and Electronics Engineering in The HAN University of Applied Sciences. Candidates need to have completed their secondary education at a level similar to Dutch Secondary Education. They should have cleared the English language proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to study BS Electrical and Electronics Engineering in The HAN University of Applied Sciences. They should have obtained satisfactory grades in English, Mathematics and Physics subjects. The HAN University of Applied Sciences website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?