9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from The HAN University of Applied Sciences. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

10th September 2018, 02:12 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Fee expenses of BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

As for as my knowledge tuition fee will be around Rs. 7,03,831 , and you will have the opportunity to apply for different scholarship programs.

Hope this will help
12th September 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) in The HAN University of Applied Sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to study BS(Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from The HAN University of Applied Sciences. But I don’t know the expenses of this course. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course in this university.

Fee expenses of BS Electrical and Electronics Engineering in The HAN University of Applied Sciences are as follows:

Tuition Fee for the academic year 2018-19 - €8,485

Candidates can find the details in The HAN University of Applied Sciences website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?