2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Education Studies and Mathematics) in Bishop Grosseteste University?

I want to do BSc(Education Studies and Mathematics) from Bishop Grosseteste University. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams as soon as possible.

7th April 2019, 04:44 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Education Studies and Mathematics) in Bishop Grosseteste University?

Entrance exams available to study B.Sc(Education Studies and Mathematics) in Bishop Grosseteste University are as follows:-
TOEFL
IELTS
PTE
8th April 2019, 03:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Education Studies and Mathematics) in Bishop Grosseteste University?

In order to get admission in BSc(Education Studies and Mathematics) in Bishop Grosseteste University, you need to qualify an admission test conducted by university. As a non native English speaker, you will need to have qualify English proficiency test such as IELTS or TOFEL or equivalent. Once you clear both tests, you will need to have appear in an interview at admission committee.

For details:
https://www.bishopg.ac.uk/course/edumat/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?