20th September 2011, 09:27 PM
susanta mondal kgec

How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?

I am doing my B.Tech in electronics & communication . I want to start preparing for PSU exams like BEL,SAIL,NTPC etc.
Please suggest me a book from which I can prepare and have a chance to clear a PSU exam in coming year 2012.

9th July 2012, 01:56 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?

As an initial step towards preparation for PSU exam, you need to first check the pattern and structure of the exam. This will be useful to initiate your performance on that basis. Also you should be thorough with technical subject areas if you are applying for technical cadre positions. You can refer books by Guide to BHEL Finance (Executive Trainee), Objective General Engineering - NTPC, SAIL, BHEL by G.K Publication, English books by GK Publication etc. You can attend mock tests too. Also refer model papers as part of this.
25th September 2013, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to start preparation for PSU exams like BEL, SAIL, NTPC? Books to be referred?

how to prepare PSU Exams & how to study?
24th December 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am currently in IT job, having 2 years of experience. Want to prepare for PSU , how should i start preparing for that.plz suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?