29th September 2021, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study BSc after completing diploma in Operation theater technology and anesthesia?

My aim is to do job after completing bsc Operation theater technology and anesthesia in London .Bsc courses are not available like diploma.so I decided to take diploma in medical college of kerala as I have scored 95% in 2 exam and after that bsc in Operation theater technology and anesthesia .Is it possible.

14th October 2021, 11:15 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Is it possible to study BSc after completing diploma in Operation theater technology and anesthesia?

The answer is YES.

The basic BSc course eligibility is to have at least 50% in Class 12th from any recognized board.

Some premier colleges ask for 60% marks. The students must have studied core subjects like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at their Higher Secondary level.
14th October 2021, 11:15 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study BSc after completing diploma in Operation theater technology and anesthesia?

Yes, the candidate can study BSc after completing a diploma in Operation theatre technology and anesthesia.
Eligibility criteria for pursuing a BSc is 10 +2 to or equivalent passed from recognized board. In some universities, the candidate can get admission in BSC after Polytechnic Diploma while some universities may not Grant you admission until you have passed the 10 + 2 exams from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?