4th July 2018, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?

Sir, it is my dream to do MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  2. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  3. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  4. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  5. Can a topper of Mechanical engineering from VIT, Vellore get direct admission in George Washington University to study MS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Computing & Information Studies in Washington & Jefferson College?
  7. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  8. Name of universities to study M.Sc in Environmental & Natural Resource Economics? When will the universities conduct entrance exam? Which type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  9. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  10. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Infrastructure Engineering & Management) in JNTU?
  11. which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management
  12. Is there any difficulty to study ME(Environmental) in Windsor University?
  13. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Environmental Law in Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University? -- [New]
  14. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  16. Procedure and requirements to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in University of Washington?
  17. Eligibility to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  18. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
9th July 2018, 05:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?

In order to get admission in the George Washington University to pursue MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) course, you have to take and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test.

Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) with an overall band score of 6.0 with no individual score below 5.0.

TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) with minimum score of 550 on paper-based or 80 on Internet-based test.

PTE (Pearson Test of English Academic)*Academic with inimum score of 53.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Remove @
9th July 2018, 05:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, it is my dream to do MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Applicants have to submit the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) for the admission to study MS Civil & Environmental Engineering in The George Washington University. There is no minimum score required on the GRE. However, applicants should score above the 50th percentile in each section of the GRE for the admission to study MS Civil & Environmental Engineering in The George Washington University. Applicants should also clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL or PTE Academic for the admission. Applicants can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?