1st October 2012, 12:07 AM
sajad mir

which degree is good for me after completing masters degree in Tourism Management

sir i have completed my masters degree in tourism management sir please tell me which degree is apt for me to proceed.

Related Questions:
  1. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  2. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  3. Can i do MTS if i have a bachelor degree in IT?
  4. Process to get job in Ministry of Tourism for Masters in Tourism candidate?
  5. For which subject should I apply in NET SET exam after completing B.Tech in Hotel Management with first class from Nagpur University and Masters degree in Tourism Management from IGNOU with 50%?
  6. Can I apply for MCA course after completion of Graduation in BA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do masters degree after completing BSc degree?
  8. Good colleges with good placement for Masters in Tourism? Scope of MTA degree?
  9. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission? -- [New]
  10. Which universities are offering Ph.D in management? I have done masters degree in financial management
  11. Is my PGDATHM course equivalent to master degree? Can I appear for NET exam?
  12. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  13. Is diploma for hotel management and degree of tourism available from IGNOU? List of 3 year courses available for students?
  14. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to join MBA as travel and tourism after doing degree in Hotel Management?
  16. How to Apply for PhD after MBA? Best colleges for it?
  17. When should I apply for NET exam? I have completed masters in Tourism Management from IGNOU
  18. Details of IIHM course? What is the syllabus of it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?