6th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for MSc(Global Business Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for BBA(Business Management) student?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  3. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  4. Requirements to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  7. Best BBA colleges or institutes in Chandigarh after scoring 85% in 12th CBSE board
  8. Entrance exams to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School?
  9. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 622 as composite score in MAT
  11. Is it beneficial to study Advanced Diploma in Hotel Management in Osiyan School of Business Management and Animation?
  12. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  13. Which are the best colleges to get into after scoring composite score of 720.5 in MAT?
  14. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 632.5 in MAT Dec
  15. List of MAT colleges? I have scored 595+ in MAT May -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What type of college can I opt after scoring 599.5 marks in MAT December?
  17. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS(Information Management and Business Technology) in Loughborough University School of Business and Economics?
23rd August 2018, 04:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

There are no perticular entrance exam available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School, you need only appear and qualify IELTS or it's equivalent for English proficiency. Candidates who have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with or without professional experience are eligible to apply.
25th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School for MSc(Global Business Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exams.

There is no entrance examination available to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS Business & Hotel Management School. Those candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree in any discipline with or without professional experience are eligible to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS. Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MSc Global Business Management at BHMS. Candidates can find the details in the BHMS website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?