28th July 2019, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Health Psychology) in Birmingham City University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MSc(Health Psychology) from Birmingham City University. Can anyone of you please let me know what are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission for this course? Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also.

31st July 2019, 04:25 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Health Psychology) in Birmingham City University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to study M.Sc(Health Psychology) in Birmingham City University are as follows:-
IELTS
PTE

Cutoff score required to secure admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 6
PTE- 50
31st July 2019, 11:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Health Psychology) in Birmingham City University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

There is no entrance exam required to pursue MSc(Health Psychology) in Birmingham City University. Because you are a non native English speaker, hence you have to appear and qualify at least one English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.

You must have to qualify IELTS with 6.0 overall with 5.5 minimum in all elements.

You can find details at;
https://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/health...gy-msc-2019-20
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?