13th July 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Is pursuing aeronautical engineering beneficial?
  2. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. List of good colleges that I can get while pursuing Aeronautical engineering?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  8. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  9. Will B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering narrow my chances of pursuing M.Tech in some subjects? Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech Aeronautical for experience?
  10. Which are the jobs offered for Aeronautical Engineers? I am pursuing B.Tech final year Aeronautical
  11. How can I do aeronautical engineering after passing 12th with 73%?
  12. How can I get admission in good Aeronautical engineering college after completing 12th with 82%
  13. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after pursuing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering
  15. How to study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 12th?
  16. How to do Aeronautical engineering after passing 12th?
  17. Which country is providing good Education MS in Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. List of Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering with good Placements?
13th July 2015, 09:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?

For pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course, you must have to score at least 50% marks in your 12th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Aeronautical Engineering course. To get admission in Aeronautical Engineering course in Abroad, you must have to appear in SAT and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
11th March 2017, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much marks in 12th is good enough for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering?

31st July 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

What I have to take computer science or electronic subject in 11th to become a aeronautical engineer?
31st July 2019, 07:24 PM
harmanpreetbatth

Hello,
To get admission in any good college or university, you should clear JEE exam, but for this, you must have 75% marks in 12th class.
Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?