2nd August 2019, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) at the Kingston University? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Kingston University for studying MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 07:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) at the Kingston University? Duration of this course?

There are no entrance exams required to study MSc(Pharmaceutical Analysis with Management Studies) at the Kingston University. In order to entry onto this program, you must have a good command of English. Therefore as a non native English speaker, you will need to qualify the English language test such as Academic IELTS with 6.5 overall with 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in Reading, Listening and Speaking.

Duration of this program is full time 1 year or 2 years full-time including professional placement.

You can find details at;
https://www.kingston.ac.uk/postgradu...-analysis-msc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?