5th August 2019, 04:37 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Mangalore University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Mangalore University for studying PhD(Management Studies). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

13th August 2019, 01:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Mangalore University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

In order to entry onto PhD(Management Studies) in Mangalore University, you will need to appear for Centralized Entrance Test followed by interview/counselling. Selection of candidates are made on the basis of performance in entrance test, interview and marks obtained in the qualifying degree in the ratio of 50:50 and minimum overall 50% marks (45% for ST/SC candidates) as per merit cum reservation policy.

You must have passed masters degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category) from any recognized university to apply for entrance test.
19th August 2019, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Management Studies) in Mangalore University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to join Mangalore University for studying PhD(Management Studies). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course :-

1.UGC NET

2.CET (Depends on University)

There are no specific cutoff marks to get Ph.D course in any University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?