23rd August 2018, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSEd(Educational Psychology) in The College of Saint Rose?

Dear friends, I would like to know that which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MSEd(Educational Psychology) in The College of Saint Rose? Please let me know about such entrance exams asap.

29th September 2018, 03:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSEd(Educational Psychology) in The College of Saint Rose?

In order to pursue MSEd(Educational Psychology) in The College of Saint Rose, you have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS with minimum score of 5.5 or TOEFL (iBT) with minimum score of 61.
Once you have cleared the English language test, you are eligible to pursue and can apply online through the below mentioned website link.
https://saintrose.force.com/TX_SiteL...296.1538210481
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?