22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BEng(Electrical and Electronic Engineering) in Northumbria University Newcastle? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Northumbria University Newcastle for studying BEng(Electrical and Electronic Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course in this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

25th July 2019, 03:38 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BEng(Electrical and Electronic Engineering) in Northumbria University Newcastle? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Eng. in Electrical and Electronic Engineering program at Northumbria University Newcastle. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of 6.0 band(at least 5.5 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?