17th July 2019, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) in Newcastle University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) course from Newcastle University. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score essentially required for the admission.

23rd July 2019, 06:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) in Newcastle University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue Master of Science in Advanced Electrical Power Engineering program at Newcastle University. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for the English proficiency test IELTS and need to score 6.0 band overall(with a minimum of 5.5 in all sub-skills)..
Official link of IELTS
https://www.ielts.org/
25th July 2019, 04:25 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) in Newcastle University? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) course from Newcastle University. I just want to know that what are all the entrance exams available for getting admission in this course? Kindly let me know about the cutoff score essentially required for the admission.
You have to give the English Proficiency test for getting admission in MSc(Advanced Electrical Power Engineering) course from Newcastle University.
You can give either of two exams
i) IELTS ( 6.5 Overall Band)

ii) TOEFL ( 92 overall score)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?