21st October 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?

Sir,
I am a student of 8th standard and I want to study in USA after my 12th. So, which entrance exams should I go through for this? And from where can I get coaching classes as I am studying in Indore.

Related Questions:
  1. NIFT 2015 coaching classes in Bangalore
  2. How should I prepare for Pre Medical exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. Detailed information about UPSC exams? Tips and coaching classes for preparation in Indore?
  4. Names of the government B.Arch colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Kota? Total fee expenses?
  6. Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?
  7. From where should i take a 1 year drop for IITJEE preparations (Kota or Indore)?
  8. How to take coaching for MBA entrance exam in Indore?
  9. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA?
  10. List of best coaching classes available in Bangalore for GRE and TOEFL?
  11. Date of B.Stat entrance exam? How should I prepare for the exam? Last 5 years question papers? Is there any coaching institute for the entrance exam in Bangalore?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of TIFR, IIT-JAM and JEST in Kolkata?
  13. Coaching centre for professional exams like CA CPT, ICWA, CS,MBA?
  14. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  15. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  16. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  17. Best engineering stream in Manipal University? I have scored 120 marks
  18. Can I qualify in SSC exam if prepare for IES exam? Suitable coaching classes for IES exam in Delhi?
30th October 2015, 08:10 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study further in USA on 12th basis? Coaching classes to prepare in Indore?

The entrance exams which you should appear for further study after 12th are :-

- SAT
- IELTS

To know details of SAT, click here.
To know details of IELTS, click here.

There are many coaching institutes, however, the best and well reputed coaching institutes are Career Launcher and TIME which produces very good results every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?