23rd December 2019, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MArch at the University of Technology Sydney? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in the University of Technology Sydney for studying MArch? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!

25th December 2019, 10:35 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MArch at the University of Technology Sydney? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in the University of Technology Sydney for studying MArch? I would also like to know about the cutoff score for getting admission. Thank you!
For getting admission in M.Arch from University of Technology Sydney, you don't have to give any entrance exams for it. You just need to give English Proficiency test like IELTS/TOEFL, in which you have to score 6.5 Overall Band or in TOEFL 85 Marks.

For more info you can visit this website:
https://www.uts.edu.au/future-studen...r-architecture

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?