21st August 2019, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission.

23rd August 2019, 05:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

To pursue MBA(Finance) course at the University of Colorado Boulder you will need to appear for Graduate Management Admission Test(GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination(GRE). Also, you will need to appear for an English language proficiency test TOEFL.

To pursue MBA(Finance) course you must have an average GMAT score of 711 or an average GRE score of 321. You must have an average score of TOEFL are 21.6 reading, 21.0 listening, 20.9 speaking, 21.3 writing, and 85 total.
23rd August 2019, 06:17 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Leeds MBA - University of Colorado Boulder

MBA(Finance) || Full-time || 2 years || Masters Program || Work Experience : 2 years ||

Entrance exams to study MBA(Finance) in University of Colorado Boulder as follows :

Exams:-
-TOEFL : Accepted
Recommended score: 100

-IELTS : Accepted
Recommended score: 8

-GMAT : Accepted

-GRE : Accepted

-PTE : 75

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.colorado.edu/business/mba/full-time-mba-program/curriculum/finance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?