28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Accountancy) at the Wake Forest University School of Business? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join Wake Forest University School of Business for studying MS(Accountancy). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

1st September 2019, 06:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Accountancy) at the Wake Forest University School of Business? Cutoff score required to get admission?

You are required to take the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to pursue a Master of Science in Accountancy program. Though the Wake Forest University School of Business does not have a minimum test score for the GRE and GMAT. As you are not a native English speaker so you are required to submit scores from either the TOEFL or IELTS. A minimum TOEFL score of 107 (IBT) or an official IELTS score of 7.5 is required to pursue Master of Science in Accountancy program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?