28th August 2019, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MS(Accountancy) in Wake Forest University School of Business?

Hi Sir, I am a BBA student and have an interest in MS(Accountancy). I have a dream to study MS(Accountancy). After searching I came to know that Wake Forest University School of Business is offering this course. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

1st September 2019, 06:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of MS(Accountancy) in Wake Forest University School of Business?

Wake Forest University School of Business offers Master of Science in Accountancy course. Application for this program can be made online through the university's official website. In order to apply for Master of Science in Accountancy course, you should visit at https://apply.business.wfu.edu/accou...edu%2fapply%2f create an account and begin the application. Fill all required details and submit all necessary documents including Transcripts, Proof of English language proficiency, Certificate of finances, and copy of passport. On the final stage of the application, you need to pay the application fee of $100 and complete the application.

Once your application is complete, you will receive a decision in approximately three to four weeks through the online application system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?