23rd September 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the National University California? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Respected Sir, I want to join National University California for studying MS(Electrical Engineering). I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for this course at this university. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for getting admission.

25th September 2019, 02:47 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the National University California? Cutoff score required to get admission?

National University California

Program Name : MS(Electrical Engineering)

Entrance Exam requirement as follows :

-English language proficiency test score in TOEFL: 92 (ibt) or IELTS: 6.5 or PTE: 54

-GRE: 299,GMAT: 490,SAT: 1081 (depends upon course requriments)

For further information contact at : [email protected]
26th September 2019, 12:13 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the National University California? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams as well as Cutoff score required to study MS(Electrical Engineering) at the National University California are as follows:-
TOEFL- 79 IBT
IELTS- 6.0
26th September 2019, 01:50 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Graduate Record Examination is required to pursue Master of Science in Electrical Engineering course at National University California. You must have a minimum GRE score of 320 (verbal & quantitative) and 3.5 (analytical) for this course. Other than this you must have proof of English language proficiency demonstrated by IELTS/TOEFL.

Minimum IELTS score required for admission - 6.0 band no band lower than a 5.5
Minimum IELTS score required for admission - 79 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?