1st May 2010, 08:17 PM
srijaangeliceyes

Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?

SIr pl tell me the pattern of question of ramachjnadra under graduate MBBS xam ..i badly want 2 get in this college bt pl sir i'll b obliged if u kindly let me know whether the pattern follws the sysllabus of NCERT ..n which book is prefferable 2 crack this exam

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and pattern for Ramachandra Medical College Under Graduate Entrance Exam?
  2. Mini Ratna PSU exam for the post of Junior Technical Assistant Syllabus For Entrance, Exam Pattern, Question Papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams? -- [New]
  4. How to face CBSE and NCERT syllabus on same time?
  5. Last 5 years question papers of AFMC?
  6. PTU MCA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Date of sale of entrance exam forms for marine engineering? Books to be followed? What is the pattern and syllabus?
  8. Minimum marks required to get admission for MBBS or BDS in BVP? How will be the pattern of questions for BVP Entrance Exam?
  9. Question pattern and reference books to prepare for NSTSE?
  10. What is the pattern for JHMR entrance exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  11. Syllabus and Exam Pattern for Pharmacist Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Exam?
  12. ISC syllabus and pattern has been changed to CBSE pattern and syllabus?
  13. Pattern of food inspector entrance exam? Syllabus of it?
  14. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AIIMS MBBS entrance exam? Question pattern of this entrance exam?
  15. What is the procedure followed to become a KV school teacher?
  16. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  17. Syllabus and question pattern for mini ratna psu exam for the post of junior technichal assistant
  18. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? Date of sale of forms and its submission? Pattern of the questions?
10th May 2011, 10:07 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?

Ramchandra Under graduate MBBS entrance exam is a good entrane exam .
for this you must have deep knowledge of your core subjects , like Bio, Physics
the question pattern will be from NCERT
.all the best.
10th May 2011, 01:47 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?

i want syllabus details BEL PO post for computer science engineers.......................
10th May 2011, 01:49 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: Pattern of questions of Ramachandra under graduate MBBS entrance exam? Does the pattern follow the syllabus of NCERT?

i want syllabus details BEL PO post for ECE engineers.......................
18th May 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

ramachandra entarnce exam previous year question and pattern
7th October 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

i just wanna portions of ramachandra medical college undergraduate entrance
24th March 2013, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

good evening sir:
iwant the syllubus and pattren for ramachandra medical university entrance exam.

your"s faithfully,
B.krishnakamal
17th May 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

good morning sir/mam:plz i need sri ramachandra university model question papers for mbbs entrance exam
3rd July 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

I need syllabus and model question papers for msc medical microbiology entrance exam conducted by Sri ramachandra university
25th May 2017, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear, I want portions and pattern of ramachandra medical college undergraduate entrance Group A allied science
how many questions will ask -- mark of questions is it any negative marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?