15th February 2020, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) in University of Bradford for a BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech student and I am interested in studying MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) from University of Bradford. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

19th February 2020, 09:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) in University of Bradford for a BTech student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility criteria to study MSc(Automotive Systems Engineering) program at the University of Bradford:
1. You must have a Bachelors's degree with a minimum of 3.0 GPA from a recognized university.
2. You must have Graduate Record Examination scorecard.
3. If your first language is not English you must show evidence of English Language competence at IELTS level 6.0 or equivalent (with no skill below 5.5).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?