20th April 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?

I have completed BDS I want to do MDS from AUSTRALIA i want to know how i get admission fee structure nd best university or college in Australia nd time of admission

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MDS?
  2. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get admission in MDS in Australia after pursuing BDS 3rd year? What is the criteria for eligibility to get admission in any branch in MDS in any dental school of Australia?
  4. Criteria to do MDS in USA? What is the fee structure to do MDS in USA?
  5. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  6. What is the fee structure for MDS in government colleges?
  7. How to take admission in MDS in government college? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure for studying MDS?
  9. Fee structure to join MDS in India?
  10. What is the fee structure for B.Tech Mechanical in Australia? What is the admission requirement?
  11. Fee structure and colleges offering MDS seats all over India?
  12. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  13. Will I be able to get a seat in Dental College for MDS course after scoring 2649 rank in COMEDK PGET exam? Fee structure of the course?
  14. What's the fee structure of MDS university for PG(In political science) degree? What's the last date for the form submission?
  15. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  16. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  17. Information about dentistry in Australia?
  18. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
5th May 2014, 08:06 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your BDS and you want complete your MDS from Australia and you are confused that what the admission process is, fee structure and what are best university or colleges in Australia. Now I am going to clear your confusion about what you have mentioned the questions in the above forum and you hope that you will have the solution as far as possible.

So, there are many good MDS institute in Australia from where you can easily admission and Australian MDS institute are quite very famous but “The University of Melbourne” is the famous of all as it is the Melbourne dental school it has all the best facilities that a good student want this dental school is famous for their highly qualified teacher and all the instruments that a best dentist uses in their clinic in fact it is one of the best way to get a good job as you can easily get a job after completing MDS in this institute because this institute’s certificate is very helpful.

So, you can directly apply online entrance exam on the “University of Melbourne” online then when your ranking will be within the top 350 you can take admission in that the admission fee will be not more than $3600.
17th January 2017, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?

Whats the Annual fee of doing BDS in Australia after 12th and Pls suggest colleges.
Regards
Puneet Gujral
puneet.gujral@rediffmail. com
2nd December 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option for MDS in West Mead hospital Sydney...post MDS from Westmead, will be there any struggle to find a job to practice dentistry in Australia, what is expected expenditure for completing MDS from Westmead....post MDS what is average salary in Australia..
27th August 2019, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hey..! I want to know that after my completion of BDS..i want to do MDS in sydney ..soo what will be the fee structure for the respective course and the best institution in sydney itself..
Please do help..!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?