23rd July 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) which is available in Liverpool John Moores University? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

27th July 2019, 09:22 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Liverpool John Moores University offering B.Eng. in Control and Automation Engineering program. Duration of this program is 3 years in full time or four years with one year spent on industrial placement. Tuition fee of this program is £14,450 per annum and industrial placement year fee is £3,500.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?