14th January 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my Graduation with Mechanical Engineering and after completing it I wish to join the Indian Army so I need to know what step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join the Indian Army as an Officer after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What should I do after class 10th to join the Indian Army? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Indian Army?
  3. Procedure to get Indian Army jobs after BDS?
  4. How can I join the Indian Army after completing Diploma+BE Mechanical Engineering? Which exam do I have to write?
  5. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech course?
  6. Is there any quota available to become an Officer in Indian Army for a candidate whose father is an Ex-Army Officer?
  7. Required Eligibility criteria to join Indian Army being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. What is the qualification and Physical criteria required to join the Indian Army? What is the age limit to apply for the Indian Army?
  9. What is the next step after completing 12th to join Indian Army? Procedure to apply?
  10. How can a girl join the Indian Army after completing BA? What are the qualification and Physical criteria required?
  11. How to join Indian Army after completing PG with M.Com?
  12. How to join Indian Army after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering
  13. How to join Indian Army after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering from AP?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Army? Criteria for selection? Qualifications required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required required to join the Indian Army as a Soldier?
  16. How can I join Indian Army being a son of retired Army Officer?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completion of B.Tech in IT? What will be the career scope for me in Indian Army?
  18. Procedure to join Indian Army for a son of an Ex-Army Officer? Is there any use of SLC certificate?
15th January 2017, 10:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What step should I follow to join the Indian Army after completing Mechanical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Indian Army Officer?

To join Indian Army after completion of your Graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you have to appear in CDS examination conducted by UPSC. Eligibility criteria required to appear in CDS examination for joining in Indian Army is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent from a recognised university.

3. You should be in between 19-24 years of age.

4. You should be an Unmarried Male candidate.

5. You should be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the UPSC CDS examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?