23rd July 2019, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Hi friends, I came to know that BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) course is providing in Liverpool John Moores University. I would like to know if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.

27th July 2019, 10:03 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BEng(Control and Automation Engineering) in Liverpool John Moores University?

Liverpool John Moores University offering B.Eng. in Control and Automation Engineering program. This program is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology so while pursuing this program you will get some additional benefits:
1. You will get excellent student support from academic tutors and visiting Industrial faculties and regular contributions from professional engineers and industrial visits.
2. University's laboratories and workshops is well equipped with state-of-the-art software and excellent technical support.
3. This course offers an invaluable opportunity to undertake an industrial placement after your second year. So it will give you a chance to put what you have learnt in the first two years into practice, enhance your skills and provide a taste of what it's really like to work in the industry.
4. University organize a three-day field trip to the Blue Peris Mountain Center in Wales in your first year to help you get to know your tutors and fellow students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?