20th January 2019, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Can I know that what is the fee structure of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne? I want to get admission in this course so I want to know about the fee structure. Kindly tell me about the fee asap.

24th January 2019, 09:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Duration of Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne is 3 years full-time or part-time equivalent. Program is comprised of 24 subjects/units. Tuition fees for this program changes every year. Annual tuition fee is based on completing 8 units per year. In advance international students need to pay Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of their visa. Additionally students are charged an annual Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF). Students may also be required to apply $ 1,500 signage non-tuition fees to cover textbooks, stationery, internships or placements.

For detailed information, you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/cours...el-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?