20th January 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Hi friends, I just want to know that if I get admission in Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management course in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne then I can get financial aid or not? Because I want to do this course with financial aid. Kindly tell me asap.

24th January 2019, 05:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Yes, you can get financial aid to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne. Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne provides Innovation Scholarship for international students on the basis of academic achievement, passion for the hospitality and tourism industry, and creativity in application submission. To get scholarship, you need to submit a application containing Essay or Video explaining why you should receive a scholarship from The Hotel School, academic records and English level exam.

For more details, visit;
https://hotelschool.scu.edu.au/inter...-scholarships/
26th January 2019, 09:56 AM
ishitaiyer

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor of Business in Hotel Management in The Hotel School Sydney & Melbourne?

Now every transaction requires PAN card and it is one of the most important document issued by the income tax department. PAN card is issued mainly to prevent tax evasion. It links all financial transactions. Income tax expected to return IT files of all the individual or entity transactions. Opening a bank account, credit or debit cards, selling or buying vehicles etc. each and everything needs PAN card. You can apply for PAN card https://panseva.com/ online. It is very easy to get this document.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?