26th July 2019, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study BEng(Aerospace Engineering) in Teesside University?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in Teesside University for BEng(Aerospace Engineering) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

29th July 2019, 01:04 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Financial aid to study BEng(Aerospace Engineering) in Teesside University?

Teesside University offers a wide range of scholarships, Bursaries and other funding options to support their International students. Following funding options are available for B.Eng. in Aerospace Engineering course:
1. Global Excellence Scholarship
2. Vice Chancellor's Scholarship
3. Commonwealth Shared Scholarships
4. British Council Great Scholarship
5. Early Payment Discount
6. Alumni Scholarship
7. Chevening Scholarship

To find out the eligibility criteria and application procedure visit at https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/inte...holarships.cfm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?