25th April 2018, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get financial aid to study BS in Automotive Engineering course in Frederick University?

Hi, I am interested to do BS in Automotive Engineering course from Frederick University. I would like to know that I can get financial aid or not if I secure admission for this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of studying BS in Automotive Engineering in Frederick University?
  2. Entrance exam to study BS(Automotive Engineering) in Frederick University?
  3. Fee expenses & duration of BS(Automotive Engineering) in Frederick University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Frederick University for BS in Automotive Engineering course?
  5. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Supply Chain Engineering and Management) in Jacobs University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  7. Can I get financial aid to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? Course fee of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in this university?
  8. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  9. Financial aid to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [New]
  10. Can I get financial aid to study Master in Industrial Systems Analytics in University of VAASA?
  11. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  12. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London?
  13. Can I get financial aid to study MBBS in Liaoning Medical University? Course fee of MBBS in this university?
  14. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?
  15. Can I study MS in Germany with financial aid if secured 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech?
  16. How much of financial aid do I need for completion of my course?
  17. Financial aid available for M.Sc(Engineering) course in Aarhus University for International students?
  18. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
29th May 2018, 05:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get financial aid to study BS in Automotive Engineering course in Frederick University?

"
Yes, you can get financial aid to pursue BS in Automotive Engineering course from Frederick University.

I have mentioned a link below with which you can get all details regarding financial aid like, scholarships.

http://www.frederick.ac.cy/scholarsh...owall=&start=1

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?