13th November 2019, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Financial aid to study MSc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford?

I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of Oxford for MSc(Financial Economics) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

15th November 2019, 12:00 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Financial aid to study MSc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know that if I want to get admission in University of Oxford for MSc(Financial Economics) course then how I can get financial aid for doing this course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.
The list of funding that you will be getting if you meet the criteria for scholarships in order to pursue Master's in Financial Economics from Oxford University are :

-> Commonwealth Shared Scholarships: Up to eight scholarships are available for applicants who hold British Protected status or are nationals of (or have been granted refugee status by) and are ordinarily resident in one of the following developing Commonwealth countries, as specified by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission

-> Hill Foundation Scholarships : Up to 15 full scholarships are available for applicants who are nationals of and ordinarily resident in the Russian Federation and who are applying to any full-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford.

->Trudeau Foundation Scholarships

->University of Oxford Croucher Scholarships

->Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme

For more information, you can visit this link :
http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/gradu...rce=coursepage

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?