13th November 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MSc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MSc(Financial Economics) in University of Oxford? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission.

15th November 2019, 10:35 AM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know which are the entrance exams available so that I can study MSc(Financial Economics) in University of Oxford? Please let me know about the cutoff score for securing admission.
The Entrance Exams that you have to give to get selected into Oxford University for studying Master's in Financial Economics are:

-> GRE/ GMAT: the quantitative scores are in the 85th percentile, the verbal scores are in the 80th percentile and the analytical writing score is at least 5

-> IELTS or TOEFL: IELTS Scorecard: Minimum Score: 7.5 with Minimum required on each component: 7.0 / in TOEFL you have to get Minimum Score: 110 with Minimum required on each component: Listening - 22, Reading - 24, Writing - 24, Speaking - 25

For more information , you can visit this site:
https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/programmes/...n-requirements
15th November 2019, 01:22 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MSc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Financial Economics) in the University of Oxford are as follows:-
IELTS

Cutoff score required to secure admission are as follows:-
IELTS- 7.5
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?