2nd July 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group from CBSE board and got 70% marks. I want to study Medical courses in Canada. So, please tell me about some courses in Medical without Mathematics?

Related Questions:
6th July 2016, 12:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?

There are many courses in medical field which you can opt as higher studies in Canada. Some of the courses which you can opt are :-

- MBBS
- BDS
- Pharma D.
- B.Pharmacy
- Physiotherapy
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Physical Fitness
- Pathology
3rd May 2017, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics?

I am ANCHAL I am studying in 12th medical stream I wants to go Canada for study and I wants to settle in Canada
6th May 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i have completed my class 12 in medical from cbse so kindly guide me which bachelor's degree should i do which doesn't include maths subject
8th May 2017, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I'm studying PCB with English, physical education, and painting. I want to pursue my higher studies after 12 in Canada so I want to know courses in this field
11th June 2017, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello! I am taranpreet kaur. I have completed my 12th in PCB group from CBSE board Now, I want to pursue medical course in Canada. Please,help me out in choosing this without maths.
11th August 2017, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed myour 12 the from P.S.E.B in medical stream and got 91%. Please give me suggestion what course should I take in Canada.
21st August 2017, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir I am jotpreet I completed my 10 2 medical with 65.11% marks and also with PCB I want to join a medical course in Canadian college so can you tell me which is is best for me
27th August 2017, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

I am studying PCB 2 and i want to pursue BVSc in Canada so can you tell me what is the criteria for that ?
31st August 2017, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 medical with 94 percent and I want to do my further study in Canada can you suggest me which is best course for me
5th September 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 medical with 82% in P.S.E.B and I want to d my further study in Canada so can you tell me which course is best for me
30th December 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma courses in Canada related to pharmacy field but I don't have math in my 12th standard, please suggest me diploma course.
17th February 2018, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

What is eligibility for a medical student to go to canada after 12 class? Minimum percent required. And is it necessary to give NEET?
23rd February 2018, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to study BSc nursing in canada after completion of my 12 class from cbse with PCB without math. Is there any way I can do it?
26th February 2018, 08:53 PM

I am sandeep kaur i have done my +2 standard with 69%.55 percentage in arts subject and now i taking ielts classes, tell me which course i can do in canada which is better for my future
24th April 2018, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I am manpreet kaur. l have done my 12th standard with 81 percentage in medical and l have 6 band score overall tell me which course l can do in Toronto for my better future
6th May 2018, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

If a student doesn't have maths in 12th which exam he should take so that he is eligible for some of the courses for undergrad .
2nd June 2018, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma course in medical after 12th in Regina university. Please send me the list of courses
12th July 2018, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I am Arunpreet Kaur I am 12th passed with bio, Chen physics and I want choose course in canada please help.
22nd September 2018, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I have recently done my 2 in medical stream and I got 68 %in cbse board.Sir, i want to study in canada therefore, I did ielts and got 6.5 bands.Now I'm facing difficulties in choosing diploma .sir , can you suggest me a good diploma and college in canada ....?
25th January 2019, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in class 10th icse syllabus and i want to go to canada so i want to know which stream i should select in plus 1 and plus 2.....I was thinking of pcb with additional subject as math so please guide me which subject i should choose in plus 1 and plus 2 which is beneficial in canada ........
31st January 2019, 03:02 PM
mebatman

List of courses available in Medical after 12th in Canada without Mathematics are-
Anthropology
MBBS
BPT
BOT
BUMS
BHMS
BDS
BASLP
PHARM.D
B.PHARM
Pathology
Dental Hygiene
Microbiology
Nutrition and Dietics
20th February 2019, 05:02 AM
Unregistered

I'm dealing with my 12 th grade in India and I want to go Canada after my 12 th completion. I've chosen PCB in my school and now I'm looking for the courses in Medical in Canada without MATHS and PHYSICS
26th May 2019, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What course is best ? In medical after12 in Canada without maths . What are requirement in this course and how much time it takes to complete
5th August 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I had got 64.5%in my 12 in medical stream and i want to persue a course in canada. Can i have chances to get best curse in canada?
8th August 2019, 11:39 AM
shanelowney
Junior Member+

Basic Science program is the best option for medical students in Canada. You can join a Canadian medical college for this program. Thank You!!
20th August 2019, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is math is required for bsec nursing in Canada?
9th November 2019, 05:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir.. I am a pcb student and currently doing 12th. So can I go for MD (MBBS) in Canada after I complete my 12th ????
15th November 2019, 11:04 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir.. I am a pcb student and currently doing 12th. So can I go for MD (MBBS) in Canada after I complete my 12th ????
If you wanted to do MBBS from Canada then you have to keep in mind these Pre-Requisites :

-> You need to have an undergraduate degree with you in Biology or in Science.
-> You need to be able to pass the basic entry requirement test.
-> International Students must possess the minimum English fluency that is required. You can choose the IELTS or TOEFL exam to prove your English Fluency requirement. A minimum of 6.5 bands in IELTS and 80 for TOEFL are required if you are pursuing an undergraduate course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?