25th December 2022, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Foreign Student can take admission by giving entrance or not?

Can foreign student can take admission by giving entrance.Presently I m studying in Aligarh Muslim University.And I am foreign student.I want to take admission by giving entrance not by foreign quota..
If yes then Adhar Card is necessary for entrance..I don't have Adhar Card..I have passport of my country.
Thank you

26th December 2022, 10:30 AM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Default Re: Foreign Student can take admission by giving entrance or not?

Admission processes in abroad:-

Foreign students are not required to take any highly competitive Indian exam for admission in Indian institutions on the basis that they cannot prepare for the exam in the same way as Indian students.
26th December 2022, 02:16 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL to study in foreign.
26th December 2022, 03:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The procedure of admission differs from college to college.
Every college has their own admission test/entrance exam.
Those who clear entrance exam with decent score gets admitted via the entrance score and get exempted from NRI fees. The cutoff varies each year and from college to college.
Those who clear entrance exam with good score , study in general seat.

Only persons who come India with the purpose of studying and entering the country on Student visa and Research visa shall be eligible to apply for admission to the course.
26th December 2022, 09:17 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission in foreign by the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL.
27th December 2022, 11:26 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

To study in foreign, you must have a graduation degree from a recognised university and also have to appear in the entrance exam called IELTS or TOEFL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?