14th November 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

hello
i am a b.tech final year civil student. I want to know the sources of abroad studies to me. iam studying b.tech through the diploma/polytechnic.its my dream to continje my further studies in abraod. so, please tell me the solution .thank you sir.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in abroad for MS in Civil engineering? I am studying B.E Civil
  2. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  3. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  4. Which engineering combination is good for studying engineering in UK? Will I be eligible to go abroad for further studies?
  5. How to do higher studies in abroad after B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details regarding M.S in abroad and other future plans after completing B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  8. Which course should i join to do my higher studies in Abroad?
  9. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad?
  10. How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to go abroad after doing diploma in civil engineering? I have passed 12th last year
  12. What should I do for studying MS in US or Europe having low grades?
  13. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  14. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  15. In which course related to Civil Engineering should I do masters in Civil Engineering Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  17. How to get a job in abroad after passing 12th in non medical?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in civil abroad in Germany? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering
16th November 2014, 01:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further studies in Abroad after B.Tech in Civil Engineering?

To pursue your higher studies in Abroad, after completion of your B.Tech course. The first step you need to do is to appear for GRE and IELTS examination. After qualifying these two examinations, you are eligible to get admission in foreign universities. Based on your GRE and IELTS examination scores, you can get admission in top or average range foreign universities.

You can also avail the bank loan facility for pursuing your higher studies in abroad and for this you need to submit a property proof of worth which is in lakh rupees to bank for getting educational loan .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?