20th February 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication

Hi, I have completed my Btech(Electronics and Telecommunication) and is working as a Mainframe Engineer in Wipro. I want to go abroad for higher studies. What is the easiest and the best way among GRE, IELTS and TOEFL? Please elaborate, as I have only a little knowledge about the three.

31st May 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication

hello i have completed my b.tech from EE branch . i what can i do for higher studies in abroad with part time jobs.
23rd August 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go abroad for higher studies after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication

Aftr completion of b.tech eee how to go abroad for higher studies and courses most preferable
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?